2009年8月23日日曜日

City Museum & Baseball game and Business plan...




Hi, I'm jun. This is my second post.
This is my group.Sara is our assistant student.Sara is God.






Yesterday, we went to city museum. There are many athletics in the museum. We were running in the city museum! On the roof, it was very beautiful view.



Anyway, that was veeery fun!

Today, we had a baseball game.
Anyway,that was veeery fun!



















After the baseball game, I and sho met our hostfamily and went to dinner with them.I think that was last time so we really miss them.






Anyway, UMSL is veeery fun!






sorry:)



2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,
    It seems you all spent a really good weekend.
    There are only a few days to go.. Have a fun! Study hard! and.. Come back safely!

    Shoko Ichijo

    返信削除
  2. Hi Jun and Team E,

    I have enjoyed reading your blog posts and seeing that you had a great time at City Museum, playing baseball, and do on. It seems like you had a great experience combining hard work, lots of fun activities, and making great friendships.

    If I can make one request, now that you are back in Japan, can you make one more blog post to tell about the trip back, how it feels to be back home (have you changed in any way?) and your overall opinion of this experience?

    Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer vacation!

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除