2009年8月21日金曜日

200-year-old Historic Main Street

This is Keiko♪


Today, Shiori,Miyuki,Nao and me went to Historic
Street with my hostfamily after class.


Historic Main Street is Missouri's first and largest historic district. It lies closest to the Missouri River and Saint Charles' frontier history. Dress up your home with framed art, antiques,collectible figures and plates, stained glass from every period.












I bought post card and scentchips.(It is unique home fragrance★)→











We went to survival shop after dinner.


It is very interesting ~♪ I love my hostfamily~☆



1 件のコメント:

  1. H Keiko and E team members,

    I am glad you are keeping in touch with your host family. Be sure to send them a New Year card this year.

    By the way, if you take some good photos or videos of your study activities, please give them to me when you get back and I will combine them with the videos I already took to make a DVD of the UMSL experience. I can give copies of the DVD to all members.

    Sincerely,

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除