2009年8月31日月曜日

After EAP





Hi, I'm JUN.


I think this is the last post in this blog.


We all arrived safe and sound. It took about 15 hours to get to Japan.


After coming back to Japan, I feel Japan is safer and more convenient place than the US.
There are lots of convenience stores and few dangerous place in Japan.

Also, I found that American people are more friendly compared to Japanese people, but Japanese people are more eco-friendly compared to American people.


Looking back to EAP, it was invalueable experience for us.
we are able to feel different culture,go many places,and make veeery good friends!
Oh, of course we learned how to make a business plan. haha


We are proud to participate in this EAP program.

These happy days will stay in my memory as long as I live...

Thank you for all members and UMSL!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿