2009年8月10日月曜日

☆Back from homestay☆










Hi!I'm Yuki!!
I got back from homestay today☆
It was really really fun.
The picture is my host family!
The little boy (Jimmy) was really cute and he was always teasing me.
He loves his mother and he was always saying "I want mommy".
That was really cute!!!!!



First day, I went to Italian restraunt and ate pasta.
I was surprised that the pasta was so different from Japanese.
Second day, it was a shopping day!!!
I walked a lot so I got little tired but I could see American shopping mall so it was good experience for me.
In the evening, I had a dinner with La'Ondrill who is a student assitant in group B.
I had a great time!
And the last day I went to the famous garden in St.Louis.
It is called Missouri Botanical Garden and it has gardens from different countries.
The japanese garden was the best!!!!!!!!
This is the picture of the flowers.









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿